Happy Tasty Tuesday everyone!!!
So today I have a recipe that I saw a picture of, and than created it on my own, Which surprisingly turned out good. So I thought I would share it with you all. But proceed with caution I’m new in the kitchen lol
So the things you will need:
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups cut up ham
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese – I did half cheddar and half mozzarella
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1/2 cup onions
- 6 Slices of bread
OK, so start with preheating the oven at 375 degrees:
- Pull bread apart into small pieces and layer on the bottom of the greased 9×13 casserole dish
- combine cut ham, mushrooms, onions, and cheese in a bowl put on top of the bread layer – could also add sweet red or green bell peppers for extra taste didn’t think of this until right now lol
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper and milk
- Pour egg and milk mixture over top of the ham cheese and bread in the casserole dish
- bake for 40 minutes
And Ta- da! You have easy breakfast, healthy lunch, and quick snacks all ready to go! If you have any ways to make this better by all means, please comment down below!! This junior kitchen guru needs all the advice I can get!
Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed this yummy post!
As always questions,comments, concerns get at me!